Sunday, July 29, 2007

A what????

Just a quick funny note:

I have a gmail account. I love it, by the way. The way it organizes my email, etc. For all that cool organization, you put up with some advertisements that are drawn from something on your letter on the right side of the screen. If you mention "music" in the letter, you'll get ads about "piano lessons--the secret piano teachers don't want you to know about!!!" That sort of thing. No big deal.

Yesterday I was looking at a letter that really didn't have any "buzz words" and I glanced at the ads. It said:

"Embroidered Whale Pants"

Close your eyes and think of that!

Doesn't a whale only need one pant?

Is the whale out of breath?

Who embroidered him and why? HOW???

At best, it might be some ladies pants with whales embroidered on them. Why would a woman want to wear pants with whales on them?

Just thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Do the pants come in "One Size Fits All!" Love your blog!

Laura said...

I know you told me about this earlier, but it still puts a smile on my face. I should photoshop that sometime.

A warning on the tag of the whale pants: Caution: Avoid harpoons, dart guns, and submarine propellers while wearing this article of clothing. Failure to do so could cause serious injury or death. Whale Pants, Inc. does not take responsibility for any harm that may come to the user while she wears her whale pants.

Couldn't resist.

Hol said...

That phrase, "Embroidered Whale Pants" puts many images in my head.

Mostly of corduroy pants with little whales all over, or corduroy overalls. I'm not sure why it makes me think about corduroy and not blue jeans or cotton pants.

Maybe the way a whale's belly looks. The lines and creases from head to tail.

Then I think about the character Corduroy and his little story books. I still enjoy them to this day.