Thursday, July 12, 2007

Feeling old

I can find anything on the internet. Anything.

This blog, however, stumps me continuously. The options it gives me at the top change with each visit. I think I would do okay if it remained consistent.

Anyway, we are into week two of our visitor from Germany. She is one of the kindest girls I have ever met. I just dropped both girls off at Ky's friend's house. This friend is also her boss. They will be returning some samples to the Washington Design Center for the boss. I have heard tales about the design center and how cool it all is. Of course, since the Boss is pretty cool herself, that may color the design center, too.

Ky really does have one of the coolest jobs I've ever heard of. Who else do you know who is 17 and works as a personal assistant for an Interior Designer? Ky does a lot of filing, but filing includes assembling boxes of samples used for different projects. She also gets to go to all these cool places to try to find JUST THE RIGHT thing for a client.

I hope they have fun. I plan to try to get some down time so we can be ready to go again tomorrow. Whew!

Anyway, all of this makes me feel old and tired.

No comments: