Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time Flies...

Wow! I must be having fun since time has flown by so rapidly!

I am feeling better. Still have allergies and trying my best to dodge whatever viruses seem to be hovering nearby. I wish sick folks would stay home!!!

I was tagged by Ky, and I had to ask what I am supposed to do. Man, am I old and behind the times, or what?

I am supposed to list five reasons I blog.

FIVE???


1. It makes me organize my thoughts.

2. I can complain and no one has to listen!

3. It is a "new" thing to do, as opposed to keeping a diary, and I'm a hip, happenin' type o'girl.

4. It puts the burden of communicating on someone else!!! It IS an efficient way to get what is going on spread to lots of folks.

5. Five? I guess I wanted to try this. I'm such a risk-taker!

Okay, I did it. Now, I am supposed to tag someone. Unfortunately, I don't know any other bloggers besides the one who sent it to me and the one who sent it to her. So, if you have a blog and read this and haven't already answered this, you are officially tagged!

1 comment:

Hol said...

I like reasons 2 and 4. Of course they're all good, but I agree, blogging is a good way to pass information on to people.

Instead of writing 5 letters, you can write it once and have those 5 people read it on your blog.

Thanks for taking the risk. I have enjoyed reading your blog. :)