Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Ramblings

Spring brings many thoughts to mind.  

...Flowers
...Showers
...Seed catalogs
...Warmth
...Break
...Pollen
...Allergies
...Cleaning

We're in the midst of our Spring Break right now and I have a bad case of the lazies.

We just got back from a road trip to Cleveland to check out a potential college for Ky.  She liked the college less than the brochures, so I guess that's the last trip to Cleveland for us for a while.  It is a nice place and the school was nice, but it has to be compared to Virginia Tech and that will be hard to beat.  

When we returned home, there was a very happy puppy dog who served as our official Welcome to Virginia committee.  We had a neighbor teen come by three to four times a day to walk him and play with him and check on him.  She is an exceptional girl who Radar has seen on walks before.  

Today, he won't leave my side.  It is great to be loved and missed!



 

1 comment:

Hol said...

I share your Spring sentiments as well.

Hopefully I won't get a cold as a result from the different pollen in Arlington. It usually happens to me once a year.

Glad you had a nice trip to Cleveland, and that it helped reassure you all of how much you (Ky) like(s) VT.

The loyalty of a dog. Makes you smile doesn't it? Kira becomes my shadow when we come home from out of town (if she didn't go with us).