Saturday, November 1, 2008

Arrrr.


Well, DH and I participated in Trunk or Treat at our church.  It was quite a lot of fun.   I would have loved something like this when I was younger.  In case you haven't heard of it before, a church turns part of the parking lot over to families or groups who set up a booth or demonstration or something similar and have games and candy for the neighborhood. 

Our small group decided to go as pirates and one of the families decorated their blue van as "The Blue Pearl!"  DH and I bought parts of costumes, as the entire costumes were either too risque (for me) or too popular and sold out (for him.)   

I thought they decorated their van in such a clever way, and I can't get that picture to load.  I'll try again later.  Sorry.  Sorry Blogger.












1 comment:

Hol said...

Great costumes! Glad to hear you had fun with your church's Trunk or Treat. J and I will need to participate in our church's Fall Festival next year. This time around we were tied up with work and getting ready for our trip.